OCaml is a powerful programming language from the ML-family. Its main features are:
- fast & efficient garbage collector
- strong type-checking, that makes your programs more robust
- mixed functional & imperative styles, the best of both worlds
OCaml is developed by french research institute INRIA and is supported on several systems (Linux, Windows, Mac...).
Motion-Twin is actively supporting OCaml by releasing under GPL some of the libraries we're developing in-house. The materials you can get on this website are all copyrighted by Motion-Twin, and are free for any usage in respect of the GPL license. If you're willing to use some part of the code in a closed-source way, please contact us to reach a agreement.
The following libraries are accessible on this website :
- Xml-Light, a fast and light XML parser with DTD support in pure OCaml
- OCamake, a compile-tool for OCaml : takes ocaml source files then compile and link them optimaly
- OCam'OLE, bring OLE support to OCaml
- ODLL, convert an OCaml library into a C DLL
- Osiris, a simple and portable graphical framework implemented over the OCaml Win32 API
Some of theses projects (such as Osiris) might require the OCaml Win32 API by Harry Chomsky and Nicolas Cannasse. You can get it here http://ocaml-win32.sf.net.